Overview about the Article:
This article is for information purposes only. If you are one of those people who are looking for an answer, Then you are at the right place. This letter is sometimes also referred to as “Recommendation Letter”.
This topic is of Utmost Importance. Read the full article carefully to properly understand the concept. The purpose of writing this letter is to support the Employee in joining the other Organization.
In this letter, I am writing an article about “Recommendation Letter for Immigration From Employer”. You are requested to read the whole article carefully if you want to grab the full Information. We also suggest you to share it with your friends so that they can also understand this concept.
Advantages of Writing a Recommendation Letter for an Employee:
If you are one of those people who are looking for the advantages of writing a Recommendation Letter for an Employee, then you are at the right place. Look at the following advantges mentioned below:
- A well-drafted recommendation letter develops a positive attitude of employer towards the candidate.
- Recommendation Letter from Previous Employer makes the candidate look out of the crowd. It acts as a upper hand for the candidate.
- With a Recommendation Letter, employer finds it easy to evaluate the candidate among the other candidates.
Key points to remember while writing Recommendation Letter:
- Properly address the recipient for whom the letter is written.
- Always adhere to the correct format.
- Review your letter for errors and omissions.
- Wrap up the letter with a kind note to the recipient.
- Always refer to a readymade article.
- Properly think what you have to write. This will help to keep the letter to the point.
18th August 2019
Dear Mr. [Recipient’s Name]
I am delighted to recommend Mr. [Employee’s Name] for the post of [post name] in [Recipient’s Organization name]. This letter is written as per the request of Mr.[Candidate’s Name].
Mr. [Candidate Name] has been working with us for 5 years. Here, He worked as [Post Name] an employee to our organization for 5 years. He’s a hard-working employee and is very loyal to his organization.
During his work here at [Your’s Organization Name], He worked on some projects and efficiently completed them in a very short span of time. He developed some skills that I think will be beneficial for his future career. Apart from this, he is a father to two children and a very responsible family head. [Candidate’s name] is a sole earner of his family.
He was more like a family to us. We will miss him a lot. It’s not easy for me to say goodbye to him. I hope he will prove his worth there. If you have any queries about him, Just drop me note and I will be here to help. Feel free to contact me anytime.
After reading the article, I hope you understand the use of recommendation letter. Please share your experience with our article by commenting in the comment box, The above sample was according to the latest format. For more articles like this, Click here.